- Life behind the lens for me is my passion, I love going to work, it’s a constant drive and it never bores me and I am always looking to evolve.
- The best celebrity I've ever shot with is Robert De Niro, I got to ad lib with him during the shoot – it was like a scene from a Scorsese picture.
- A photograph is special because it captures someone during a moment, often during a special part of their career and if you are lucky people will remember your images.
- My career enables me to photograph and collaborate with people I respect and admire creatively.
- My dream collaboration would be Brad Pitt. He’s an iconic dude!
- The question I get most often is who was your worst subject? I always draw a blank as everyone I have worked with has been wonderful.
- One thing I wish people knew about photographers is we all hate each other!
- My next big purchase will be kitting out my new studio in Greenwich.
This story was first published in the October 2022 issue of Esquire Singapore.