You know we take our NFTs here seriously; it being the next frontier and all that jazz. As we've previously announced, Esquire Singapore is working on our inaugural sneaker NFT project. Exciting times, yes. This sneaker NFT is in collaboration with three key partners: THE DEMATERIALISED, a Web3 Marketspace powered by the LUKSO Blockchain; Satoshi Studios, a sustainable sneaker brand that's helping with the 3D rendering and Tobyato, a local artist and designer.
But before we reveal the look of the token, you're probably wondering how you can get your hands on them. Fortunately for you, it's all distilled in five simple steps:
- Visit www.thedematerialised.com
- Enter the SHOP or DISCOVER page and click on the 'Esquire x Satoshi Studio NFT'
- Click OWN NOW and create a profile
- Transact with your chosen payment method (either fiat or cryptocurrency)
- Look out for the transaction confirmation and for the NFT to land on your PROFILE page
So, what does it mean when you've procured your own sneaker NFT? Well, your purchased assets can be worn in augmented reality, collected on a LUKSO Universal Profile and shared across social media. Pretty neat, no?
We'll reveal more about the look of the sneakers but mark your calendar: 17th December is when the drop will occur. 8am ET | 2PM CET | 9pm SGT specifically.
For more information about the NFT sneakers, check out this panel roundtable with most of the people involved and sit in on our upcoming Twitter Space.