- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authority
What data do we collect?
Esquire Singapore collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Personal preferences to topics relating to Watches, Jewellery, Vehicles and Lifestyle
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Esquire Singapore with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Esquire Singapore collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with information on other products, events and services we think you might like
If you agree, Esquire Singapore will share your data with our partner company, Indochine Media, so that they may offer you their products and services.
When Esquire Singapore processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Esquire Singapore securely stores your data on our server.
Esquire Singapore will keep your personal particulars for the lifetime of the publication. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Esquire Singapore would like to send you information about products and services of ours and brand partners that we think you might like. These partners include fashion, watches, and lifestyle brands.
If you have agreed to receive such information, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Esquire Singapore from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of Indochine Media.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send in your request to email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
Esquire Singapore would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access—You have the right to request Esquire Singapore for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification—You have the right to request that Esquire Singapore correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Esquire Singapore to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure—You have the right to request that Esquire Singapore erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing—You have the right to request that Esquire Singapore restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing—You have the right to object to Esquire Singapore’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability—You have the right to request that Esquire Singapore transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: 6225 4045
Or write to us: IMV, Song Lin Building, 1 Syed Alwi Road, #02-02, Singapore 207628
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality—Esquire Singapore uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising—Esquire Singapore uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device and your IP address. Esquire Singapore sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- IP address and more information—Information about your geographical location, IP address, type of browser and your device’s settings of the operating system when you access our website or mobile app.
- User activity—Information regarding your user activity on your device, including web pages and mobile apps visited or used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser to not accept cookies, and www.allaboutcookies.org tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us at: 6225 4045
Or write to us at: IMV, Song Lin Building, 1 Syed Alwi Road, #02-02, Singapore 207628
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Esquire Singapore has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Personal Data Protection Commission.
Address: 10 Pasir Panjang Road, #03-01 Mapletree Business City Singapore 117438